Attention, Due to the July 1st order from Governor Gavin Newsom all indoor family entertainment centers are to close for a period no less than 3 weeks. Unfortunately, we will remain closed for this time and will have more information when the Governor re-addresses this order. In the time being we are focussing on how we can be better, safer, cleaner and importantly more fun!!! We love you and can’t wait to see you soon,
EFFECTIVE 6/14/20 ALL GUESTS MUST SIGN A NEW WAIVER!
Guest and Park Safety
- Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints on a consistent basis in addition to regular cleaning procedures
- Increased number of sanitizer stations throughout the park including at park entrance, select attractions, party rooms and bathrooms.
- Daily disinfectant spraying or fogging of entire park using products that meet the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19
- All Team Members required to wear a face covering/mask
- Newly installed Plexiglass partitions for Team Members assisting Guests at all cashier stations
- New sanitation and safety training completed by all Team Members
- Reduced capacity by at least 50% and social distancing floor markers for queuing at lobby and key attractions
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash; or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands
Come see why We Play Loud is Orange County’s happiest place for kids!
We Play Loud Kids’ Playground is a large indoor playground designed specifically to keep your children happy for hours. We have a two level indoor play structure (covering over 3,600 square feet) that has a variety of activities for your kids to enjoy such as: a giant 4 person wave slide, foam ball fountain, two foam ball dumping baskets, rainbow bridges, pyramid obstacles, web net bridges, 6 level fireman climb, spinning plates, play panels, two automatic foam ball loading machines, 2 level tube slide, etc…and the list goes on. And if that wasn’t enough we have rides like a rocking boat, spinning coconut tree, inflatable UFO, a spinning giant octopus, and our cruising jumbo jet airplane ride; just to name a few. These are super soft safe rides your kids have never seen and will never forget! We have two locations: Huntington Beach & Lake Forest with more locations opening soon!!! Learn more click here.
We have a special gated off toddler section with soft play rides specifically designed for them; such as an animal merry-go-round, soft foam slide, ball pit, spring riders, balloon carnival, building blocks, two wavy water beds and much more! The area is isolated quite nicely so older kids aren’t getting in the way of your small infant/toddler as they crawl and explore. Moms and dads can enjoy their toddlers play in a fun, clean and safe environment.