Toddler Koala Movement Class:
Monday’s Oct. 20th, Oct. 27th, Nov. 3rd & Nov 10th
from 10:30am – 11:15am
(45 Minutes, Mommy & Me, 18 months-36 months)
Your toddler will be engaged in this high energy class from start to finish! From singing to playing instruments to completing obstacle courses, your toddler will gain self-control through following directions in this organized play movement class.
The first 10 -15 parents that buy these tickets online will be in the class. If it is overbooked those people who signed up after the first 15 will be slotted into the next group of classes offered.
The cost is $85.00 for 1 child and 1 adult.
Parents that have multiple children that wish to attend, will have to purchase additional tickets at a cost of $85.00 for 1 adult & 1 child. So if you are a mom/dad of 2 the cost would be $170.00 which allows you to bring 2 children & 2 adults.
– $85.00 is for ALL 4 dates of the class.
– The class starts promptly at 10:30am; please arrive 15 minutes early. It is 45 minutes in length and afterwards the child can participate in “Open Play” at our facility for an additional 1 hr & 15 minutes.
– The class will not wait for late registered guests.
– If you miss any or all of the dates booked in this toddler class, the cost will NOT be refunded or made up.
– You do not need to bring anything. Please do not bring in any toys or floor mats to the class. Floor mats specifically for this class will be provided.
We Play Loud offers educational and fun kid classes routinely throughout the week. The classes are designed to teach children learning and fun go hand in hand. There are a variety of different motor sensory classes and read-a-loud’s every week. If you become one of our monthly members the educational classes are discounted. The classes are designed by Karen Fortune who holds a double masters in child educational development. Being a teacher herself for many years as well as a mother of two, Mrs. Fortune has built an educational curriculum that will nurture your child’s development. Developing their language, literacy and social skills all in the context of joyful fun will keep you coming back to We Play Loud. The fun and learning never stops here! Make sure to check our calendar to view our classes every week.